Southeast Regional Center
The Michigan Area Health Education Center launched its Southeast Regional Center (SERC) in 2017. SERC is hosted by Health Centers Detroit Foundation, Inc. (HCD). HCD is a non-profit, 501(c)3, three-site community health center organization founded in March of 2004 and was designated a Look-Alike in the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Look-Alike program in October of 2005. HCD offers a full spectrum of primary care services to its patients, both directly and through strategic partnerships and serves about ten thousand unique patients a year. Located in Detroit, Mich., SERC is responsible for implementing AHEC goals in 9 counties: Genesee, Lapeer, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne.
- The Biomedical Career Advancement Program Wraps Up Its 9th Year
- College of Nursing awarded $2.6 million grant to enhance APRN education, improve access to primary and mental health care in medically underserved communities
- Michigan AHEC Graduates 4th Cohort of AHEC Scholars
- BCAP Scholars Head to Junior Science and Humanities Symposium (JSHS) National Competition
- 2023 BCAP Program Application and Mentor Registration is Now Open